The link above is to the upddated Course Description Book. The following changes will appear in this online version that were not in the book the students received at school.
Changes found on page 13 - titles of some PE electives; page 14 - added the Peer Mentor Class option; and page 15 - All Boys' Choir changed to Girls' Choir.
Pre-Registration Forms are due Friday, February 9th. Students should turn forms in to their History teachers.
Course Description Book Update 3/15/18
Snead State Career Tech Dual Enrollment – Computer Science Technology
New Apple APP Development Track
• For students interested in learning how to create APP’s for both the I-Phone
• Priority consideration given to upcoming 10th and 11th grade students (12th
grade students will be considered).
• Classes will be held at the Marshall Technical School from 7:30 – 8:45 am.
• Grant money is available to cover tuition costs.
• Interested students should see a School Counselor for information and to
complete Snead State Admission and Dual Enrollment Forms.