The Boaz Intermediate School Library provides students and staff access to quality materials that support the curriculum. Creating life-long readers who can think critically and evaluate information effectively is the challenge of the Boaz Intermediate School Library.
Description of Services:
- Over 10,000 books and e-books.
- Eight iMac computers available for search stations.
- Apple iPad cart with 30 iPads available for use in library class.
- Library Hours: 7:20 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Students have library class once per week.
- Atriuum automated system that can be accessed from anywhere, 24/7, connecting the library collection to the classroom and home.
- Students may check out two books at a time with no overdue fines. Lost or damaged books are $20.00 each.
- Students may come to the library at anytime during the day to check out books.
A Look At The Library: